I’m looking forward to relaxing by the fire and reading papers. (Seriously. I assure you there’s no sarcasm there.) I want to finish a Sperber and Wilson’s paper on Relevance Theory first. Then I’ve got a nice stack of papers to keep me busy well into the new year!
I’m also looking forward to improving my manuscript for the negation work. I’ve got a lengthy to-do list there! As with any goal, it can be broken down into much more specific tasks:
- Introduction (make a more concise and direct argument)
- Analyses (use pupil dilation as a measure of cognitive load)
- Figures (make things more legible; try more ggplot2 R code)
- Discussion (explain importance of the findings; future directions)
- References (double-check, alphabetize, add doi numbers)